A nature spirit answers your call and transforms you into a powerful guardian. The transformation lasts until the spell ends. You choose one of the following forms to assume: Primal Beast or Great Tree.
Primal Beast. Bestial fur covers your body, your facial features become feral, and you gain the following benefits:
– Your walking speed increases by 10 feet.
– You gain darkvision with a range of 120 feet.
– You make Strengthbased attack rolls with advantage.
– Your melee weapon attacks deal an extra 1d6 force damage on a hit.
Great Tree. Your skin appears barky, leaves sprout from your hair, and you gain the following benefits:
. You gain 10 temporary hit points.
– You make Constitution saving throws with advantage.
– You make Dexterity- and Wisdom-based attack rolls with advantage.
– While you are on the ground, the ground within 15 feet of you is difficult terrain for your enemies.