You endow yourself with endurance and martial prowess fueled by magic. Until the spell ends, you can’t cast spells, and you gain the following benefits:
– You gain 50 temporary hit points. If any of these remain when the spell ends, they are lost.
– You have advantage on attack rolls that you make with simple and martial weapons.
– When you hit a target with a weapon attack, that target takes an extra 2d12 force
– You have proficiency with all armor, shields, simple weapons, and martial weapons.
– You have proficiency in Strength and Constitution saving throws.
– You can attack twice, instead of once, when you take the Attack action on your turn. You ignore this benefit if you already have a feature, like Extra Attack, that gives you extra attacks.
Immediately after the spell ends, you must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or suffer one level of exhaustion.